Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jen 6th thursday

I had a bad stomachache yesterday so I coudn't write a diary. I thought I was gonna die yesterday. It was soooo painfull. Today, I'm still sick so I went to the students hospital?(I cannot remember what it is called) for 2~3period. I guess I'll have to skip skiing tomorrow. It hurts every time after I eat my dinner. It is really weird. I'm not going to tell this to my mom because my dad is sick and I don't want my mom to worry about me. I'm really worried about my homework because i'm in intensive class, I have loads of homework and If my stomach herts for a long time, It will be hard for me to do my homework. Anyways, I'll find a way. Last night I woke up at 6:00 because of my stomach. I was so sick last night so the docter? came to visit If I'm ok In the morning. I had to put a needle in my hand to get better and it didn't work. I hope I get well soon. My friends are very worried about me. In KLMA the weather is freazing cold. I thought I was going to heaven this morning. My mom is sending me more thick clothes. I'm having a pop song contest this week saterday and I can't sing very well so I hope my voice dosn't sound horrible and hope to get well by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment