Friday, January 7, 2011

Writing Chain "Self Study Is Fun!"

Tittle-"Self Study Is Fun!"

In my opinion, self-study is better than going to the academy. If you study by yourself. you can learn studing technique and do not have to pay money to go to academy. Thus, according to the Dong Ah newspaper, self-studing students get higher score in the test. Self- studying students are studing because they want to, but student who goes to the academys are forced to study. There are more reasons why I think self-study is better than going to the academy.

Fist, students who want to study themselves are studing because they have tasted the winning glory. For example, if you study alone and got a high score wouldn't you study alone then? Im saying this because I experienced this. I got a higher grade when I studied without mom's scolding. For the money we pay to the academy, we can use them to buy books. In that way, we don't hae to listen to mom's scolding. Thus, we can get a higher score, and we can learn lots of knowledge from the books we read. Another reason why self-studying is good is that we are allowed to study in anytime.


Second, when we go the the academy, we have to go there on the schedule. However, studying on your own can make your own schedule. Also If you want to study more, you can study in the place you want. My friend once tried self-studing and now she is one of the top students in our school. She takes a test, she always gets Aplus I tried self-studing on math and I got 100% right in math. Now I am still not going to the acedemies, because I can't find any difficulties in studing by my self in math. When you are self- studing, you can also have less stress. Students who go to academy needs to do homework, and they are forced to go to academy. So they will get lots of stress by studing and doing homework, and they study beause they want to. So they have nothing to get stressed.

To sum up. There are lots of advantage for self-studying. For example, you can get less stress, get higher score, use less money and don't have to put yourself into the schedule.So these are the reasons why I think self studing Is educational and good way to imprvoe your test score than academy.



-what do you thnk?
I do not like my essay that much. My friends essay was a fantasy story but mine was lame. Next time I should change more imaginative topic. Also, In the writing paper, there were one paragraph that doesn't make sense with the paragraph so I erased the hole paragraph. I don't think this essay is bad but I will try to make a fiction story next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment