Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My future husband song jung gi

Song Jung Gi is an acter and an entertainer. He looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hansome.
Im his crazy fan! even though he is 15years older than me, I still like him. Thus, he looks like he is 18years old but he is actually 27years old. Also he goes to one of the famous university in Korea. Which means he is smart, intelligent, hansome, and talented actress. He got famous from a drama Sung Gun Gwan scan. He has loads of fans. Just like me. He do not like girls. But he is very kind and polite. I hope he merry with a good kind woman.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen him in any movies, but he seems like a cool dude. I'm a fan of Lee Hyo Ri. Maybe Lee Hyo Ri would be a good match for this guy? Haha. Very nice blog and keep up the good work. I hope to read about your GLPS experiences here. - Mr. Garrioch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! but I do not think he should go out with Lee Hyo Ri. He should hang out with me!! haha

    ReplyDelete